This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company!
PRIA Healthcare works with the most progressive companies in the MedTech industry, we build comprehensive patient access solutions that accelerate the commercialization and rapid adoption of truly innovative procedures. We are currently looking for a Project Manager that is ready to join our team of skilled and dedicated individuals supporting the mission of patient access to care and customer service.
The Project Manager will be responsible to lead time limited projects direct to client, to understand and evaluate business-specific objectives, drive the development, delivery and adoption of solutions to address project needs. This will include development and maintenance of integrated work plans, monitoring progress against goals, development and maintenance of cross-functional, matrixed relationships with business and IT, timely escalation of barriers to success along with identification of potential solutions, and providing concise and timely reporting tailored to appropriate stakeholder audiences.
In addition to a well-rounded benefits package, Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision and 401(k), we also offer our employees training opportunities including tuition reimbursement, career development courses and employee referral programs.
But wait, there’s more… culture is what unites us. We are proud of the environment we have built that defines our culture and focuses on keeping our employees engaged, healthy, happy and motivated. We have committees that meet regularly to develop creative ideas to plan fun activities, volunteer work days and to promote wellness.
PRIA Healthcare was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Connecticut in 2020!
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders during project development process
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
· Delegate project tasks based on staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
· Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
· Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
· Use and continually develop leadership skills
· Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
· Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
· Perform other related duties as assigned
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
· 5+ years of Project Management experience (Medical Device /Healthcare industry preferred)
· A Bachelor’s degree in a related field of Business or Marketing
· On site at least two days per week (Torrington, CT)
· Proven ability to solve problems creatively
· Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
· Ability to work cross-functionally and build collaborative relationships
Your application was submitted successfully.